Open Source IT infrastructure outsourcing services
Open Source innovative and cost effective IT infrastructure outsourcing services helps in transforming the client's infrastructure to be more agile and flexible. Our technical expertise and proven delivery model provides secure, reliable and cost effective infrastructure services to the clients. Our complete end-end IT infrastructure services covers the complete life cycle from planning to implementation.
Open Source Services has achieved exceptional expertise in providing monitoring and related infrastructure management solutions and services to its clients. Open Source infrastructure monitoring services provide automated 24x7 availability and performance monitoring of your IT environment: desktops, servers, networks, security components and applications.
The Open Source Network Management Center monitors continuously these IT components and notifies the client in case of failure, pre-failure or threshold alarms, according to pre-defined service levels, escalation and notification processes.
We pay attention to define these processes, based on ISO 27001 & ITIL best practices and to align them to your business needs. As such, we guarantee maximum flexibility, enabling you to maximize operational efficiency whilst minimizing investment.
• Minimize Cost of Operations.
• Outsource- non- core IT functions.
• Improve Process Alignment, Documentation and personal dependencies.
• Flexible Operational Cost Structure effectively responding to Market Dynamics.
What we offer:
• Desktop/ Servers hardware support.
• Server Monitoring Services.
• Network Monitoring Services.
• Helpdesk Support.
• All types of UNIX/Windows OS & Application support.
• Technical trainings.
• Disaster recovery, Auto backup's system.
• Application Operations Services
• Process & Tools Services
Open Source Supported Technologies :
Windows 2000/2003/2008 windows AD/ Exchange/ MsOffice/Outlook ; Oracle VM ; VmWare ESXi ; SCSI SAN; Cisco Routers ; Oracle/ SQL database; MS Sql, My Sql Databse ; SVN , CVS, LAN ; WAN ; Wi-Fi ; Internet PTP ; IP-GRE ; IPSec VPN Tunnels; Linux\Unix Servers and Desktops ; Windows Desktops; Cisco VPN ; Net backup; Email servers ; WHM Panels ; Windows Linux based UTM Firewalls.
Our Service Benefits:
• Reduce your annual IT expenses by more than 40%
• No Investment on Monitoring Tools needed
• Avoid configuration, maintenance of the tool
• Avoid cost to maintain skilled staff for monitoring
• Increased efficiency and productivity enabled through root-cause analysis
• Plan capacity and improve forecasting based on available trends and reports
• 24/7 Monitoring by skilled staff from Intelligroup Network Operations Center (NOC)
• Initial troubleshooting, analysis and problem resolution
• Periodic health check tasks
• Avoid costs of system and infrastructure outages
• Immediate Cost Savings
• Reduced Help-Desk Analysts replacing them with cross-skilling.
• Integrated ITIL Help Desk processes.
• Reduction in the number of bounced tickets
• Shifted from Person to process dependency
• 24/7 support
• Proactive Monitoring & Management
• Keep multi-vendor infrastructure up and running on a 24x7 basis
• Increase effectiveness of IT assets over the life cycle
• Ensure regulatory compliance
Assessment of :
• Network Devices, applications and support infrastructure – Inventory audit
• Current tool set used for monitoring
• Current Incident management process
• Integration with Helpdesk/ Service Desk
• Service Window
• SLA definition and measurement/ reporting criteria
• Statement of effectiveness of the monitoring system
• Suggestions on Agent based/ Agent less monitoring. Recommendation of tool set(s).
• Highlight process, tool gaps.
• Suggestions on fine-tuning/ optimizing the monitoring process
Please enquire on email@example.com